Trust

Trusting people is one of the hardest things to do, Ive noticed. This goes along with the privacy one. Why should we trust people? Why do we need to talk to people? I don't know. All I know is that there are some people we can trust and some we can't. Picking these (for me) comes sun concienceously. All I do is think, "has this person talked about someone behind thier back and truly ment it, or joked with out all knowing that they were?" It is hard telling a friend that i don't fully trust them, but if I don't trust them then I don't. Even if it is only one person that has really pissed them off, and the piissed off person rambles things about him/her, then they can't be trusted. For some day, for some reason, I could be that person. For what reason, i do not know, but it could happen. Why is it that people can hold grudges for even the littles things? I usually don't do that. I can only be mad untill I sleep (unless they REALLY mAKE ME MAD! then I hold it for two days) and then I forget about it. I don't understand people tonight. Please e-mail advice.

~Me

Leave a Reply