I had an assembly at my school the other day. The speaker was phenomenal. His name was Michael Fowling. He talked about many different topics. One of which was about the mask that people wear when they go places. The mask that hides their true feelings, attitude, personality, and sometimes emotions. I do feel bad that I wear masks to hide myself, but I also feel that it is better. I like to conserve my seriousness to when I need it. I am sure that if you think about it, you wear a mask also. These masks can spell glory or disaster, just depends on how you wear. I am constantly changing, modifying, and creating new masks. Just make sure that you know whom you are.

"Sometimes people carry to such perfection the mask they have assumed that in due course they actually become the person they seem.
W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Moon and Sixpence


Please feel free to e-mail me and tell me how I am doing so far. Thank You
E-mail me

Leave a Reply