It's amazing how music can change our feelings instantly. It's also amazing how books can do the same. Books and music are very similar. They both tell stories and they both have they ability to change our mood.

To me, music is the most effective. Music (usually classical or John Williams type) has the power to make me see a lot of things in my minds eye. Plus it can change my mood if I listen to it enough. The thing that changes my mood is when there are some many different parts and things going on in the music, it just makes me feel so small and insignificant. There are only a few people that I have met that really appreciate music in that respective.

It's the same way with books, that is it can change the way I feel but books don't quite work the same way. For me, I get so into books that I completely forget what was bothering me (that is if it was something small or of reasonable size). I am totally into the fantasy genre. Those books take me into another world that give the reader perspective of another person, his troubles, and his solutions.
!!
That wasn't much of a "here take my advise", but just a little thing I thought of...check back soon ~

Leave a Reply