In many of Shakespeare's plays, the main character(s) have a tradgic flaw. Some times the flaw is one of love, or the sort. Love is such a hard topic and is the most confusing thing in life. When I see people, espescially people who think they know what they are getting them selves into, I just want to go up to them and say, do you think that you will be with her for more than a year?...Two?? I can just imaginge what they would say." uhhhh no?" Well why then are you "going out". By the way, what is going out when your in 7th, 8th, 9th grade? what are you going to do, ask her for a ride? walk to the reseraunt? i mean come on people! Some people say to trust experience. Yes, that is true. but thats the hard way. I am just sitting out and watching. I have made a vow not to get intrested in any one unitll my junior year, where I can drive and I go to prom, double score. I am doing this because of what one of my friends said to me when I was in 7th grade. (before my vow thing) I was "going out" with this one girl. and I dopn't know how many of you know what it's like to have a "girlfriend" at that age but people are realy big on gossip and making sure that everyone is having a hard time living peacefull. well anyway, trying not to be to humiliated, I wasnt to openly social with her..that is in public... and my friend said, "If you are going out with her why are you embarissed about it?" well that got me thinking. Now I am that much wiser. I prefer to watch and make friends (female) as I progress in my life. Life, being the bitch it is, is going to screw things up every once in a while. that is why I like the quote by Helen Keller:

"When one door closes, another opens; but so long do we look at the closed one, that we don not see the one that has opend before us."

for example, my friends got in a big ol fight and now they hate each other, well, I made a friend. Hey it's a plus. Anyway, I like to get my Bad-Ass meter up and think about what I will do with her before I do anything.

So as everything, think about it.

E-mail me at: Salinecjr@aol.com

~Colin

Leave a Reply