Please, remember me...


When I was staying at Funkytown, I learned about a typesetting program that is widely used in academia called TeX. This definitely appeals to my relatively recent fascination with typography. Esentailly, you use a markup called LaTeX to write your document and tell TeX how to format it. TeX automatically follows all of the necessary typographical rules that other word processors do not follow. In short, it makes your document look like it should without me having to know exactly all of the rules (of course, I am still going to try to learn them. But I can make still make pretty documents until then). 

My first document is a copy of the lyrics to the song The Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine. I am still perfecting it. I don't like that it splits stanzas, so I am looking for a way to prevent page breaks inbetween verses. 

I will find a way to get it up here so all can see.

Links
The Lyrics (Mfile woohoo!)

Leave a Reply