Things I need to remember to think about.

"what is your purpose in life?"
"What makes you happy?"
"How do you change emotions?"

5 Responses so far.

  1. Rachana says:

    Change emotions? I wonder what do you mean by that...do elaborate if possible.

    I have linked you to my blog for easier access. Hope it is okay.

  2. Colin says:

    I mean change emotions in the sense that you are in control of how you feel. I think in response to most daily life, you can choose to be happy or sad. But I'm not sure how really. Right now, smiling helps.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Why do you need a purpose in life? Why not just try and live? Just be out there and be who you want to be.

  4. Rachana says:

    Come to think of it, all these questions are linked in a way. Once you have a purpose in life and even better if you achieve your purpose it will or rather it should make you happy, and happiness is an emotion, which I don't think a lot would want to change.

    It is interesting to think about controlling one's feelings.Some people feel too much and some too less...wonder where I stand? Can I control or alter my emotions? Should try.

  5. Colin says:

    Jeff, I completely agree.
    There is a great story by sports writer Rick Riley but I cant find it right now. When I do I will post it, because it is just awesome. I may have posted it already.

Leave a Reply