I believe

I believe that a people are the most important things. This includes health in physical and mental senses, people's rights, and their relations.

I believe that staying healthy is an easy thing to do, and not doing so is only harmful and silly. Why would someone not want to be healthy? Why would someone choose pain, discomfort, and cancer over...well...not. To me it isn't even a contest. I also like to think that vanity has nothing to to with it, but that is not true. Vanity plays a part, but is not the main focus. Staying healthy, not wanting to get cancer or mess up the brain are reasons enough for me. Seriously, why would a person purposefully kill neurons or modify DNA? because it feels good? That is selfish, childish, and plain dumb. If you want to feel good there are several other ways to do so alone or with other people (and not all of them are sexual). In respect to the consequences, is temporary pleasure really worth a damaged brain and various forms of cancer? no.

I also believe that the right to do whatever you want is vitally imperative to people. I have no problem with you doing anything, unless it concerns other people. "Your rights end where your fist meets my nose." (Jefferson right?). So hurt yourself all you want, just keep it away from me. In related news, the president will be making a speech on the 5th supporting the anti-gay marriage amendment in the U.S. Constitution. The government is willing to create a constitutional amendment that simply discriminates against certain people. They have no right to do that. Currently, Marriage is defined in the major dictionaries as being referenced by the bible. We are basing the meaning of a word off of one person's interpretation of the Bible. Don't even get me started on my problems with the Bible. Do NOT try and argue the Bible's validity. It is a collection of stories, some of which may have had some historical events that happened, most of which more likely are simply fables encouraging good and condemning bad. It is a story book that was written 2000 years ago. So there. If you are literally interpreting the bible, I will literally interpret fantastic ideas like the sun revolves around the earth and the world is flat and Japan was created by some mud falling off of a stick. What? these are not true you say? prove it. Oh, you have science? then why doesn't it apply to the bible? don't believe me yet? Watch Penn and Teller's bullshit on the bible. You will have to rent the DVD as both Google and Youtube have removed it from their sites as far as I can tell. Conservative __________ (fill in the blank with the profanity of your choice) I hope you see the importance of rights. Do what you want, just don't hurt me or my friends, or my family.

I believe that by ourselves we are nothing, together we are everything. I need family and friends, and I care for them. Communication is key here. So tell people how you feel. and if the above hold true for your state, I will listen to you and try and help. I love you all. ALL OF YOU. I can help some more than others and I will do my best. Talk to me. Choose me. Lean on me. Because I will need somebody to lean on soon enough. Hug me, sit with me, cuddle, drink warm drinks, be cozy. Don't be dumb.

Everything in life is your choice. In all honesty, no choice can be made for you unless you let them. You may be placed in very inopportune situations, but it is all up to you and I know you can do it. I'm not really referring to anything there, but I know you can do it. Whatever it is you want to do.

I love you all

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    it might be just cos I´m listening to Bavarian webradio (Bayern Eins, the station I listened to when I was baking and doing laundry and eating joghurt), but you know what...we Germans (cos fuck all, there is deffo something Deutsches in mir) drink beer, eat animal innards, party in Turkey, and listen to Robbie Williams. and yet...despite all that...we are one healthy bunch of motherfuckers. that´s right, not even Robbie Williams has done us in. when I was little I couldn´t get it straight whether it was Conan the Barbarian or Conan the Bavarian. but you know what? same damn thing. I have irritable bowel syndrome and it´s largely my own fault. but I´m getting over it. very unhealthfully...I´ll tell you it later...but well, my point is, I think it´s brilliant that you care enough about yourself to take good care of yourself. but after all the shit I have put myself through recently, the only thing that works for me is to take off my clothes and dance around and sing and throw stuff around, like stuff that bounces, like those rubber spatulas you use to get cake batter all out of the bowl and into the pan. you know what I mean? so go bake something, and make a list of the best city names ever. I am a Christian. it´s not my place to tell you if you´re going to hell or not. only God knows stuff. and frankly, I do not give a fuck. I am too busy baking and throwing things with no knickers on.

    if you see what I mean.

Leave a Reply