I'd like to begin by saying
"To everyone else, he would always be the boy in the top window."

With that said we know that perception is everything. We basee every conlusion, every action, and every thought we have off of what we think we know and how we percieve things. We can make ourselves feel miserable or excited. See things in good or bad lights. Imagine that the reason he said this or why she said that is for a good or bad reason, then proceding to effect ouf mood. We base our beliefs off of our beliefs. What we slowly develop as children becomes the basis for how we do things later in life. Slowly, every so slowly, our perceptions of people. places, and things change.
The problem appears when we attempt to view another person perspective in its entirety, because it is impossible. To do so would mean living that person's whole lifeover; reliving their pain and sorrow, victory and triumph. We only ever know so little about a person unless they truly open up to you. I have not met a person like that yet that I am comfertable with reciprocating the curtosy. I am waiting. There are people that I am sure are willing and there are people that I would open up to in a second if only they went first. Maybe they are waiting too, but I have tried. It is hard to do and I have started before only to find the river flowing in the wrong direction. So I give up, I'll stay in the shallows and hope my tears will raise the water level.
But we try to understand anyway, and the ensuing frustration causes grief and anger. Many people can't get through this. People like me who have more empathy than should be necessary simply cry. We weep for other people and we bawl at others pain. I am afrad of other people's death far more than my own and I would take harm for so many other people. The hard part comes when I try and justify other's actions in my mind. I know now to simply stop trying because there is no true jutification that will mean anything to me. I just wish I could know.

This is part of my giving up on some things. "But Ill fight like hell, to hide that I've given up" I dont know what it is that makes me upset sometimes, but the best thing you can do is talk. Please talk, tell me stories and tell me about yourself because I dont know you. I dont know any of you. There is no way that I could ever see life from your perspective, but I can always try and see what happens

Love

Leave a Reply