What we say, and what we think, and what we know, are, in the end, of little consequnece. All that is of consequnce is what we do.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Well, all you do is seem to annoy and hurt other people. So is that your expertise or just a special talent?

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hey man, ditto to you on all the stuff, but i'm not here to talk about it.

    i'm here to tell the little fuckshitter on this site to take a god damn chill pill and leave you alone. i don't know what the hell is going on but i know that this anonymous coward is trying to start fights and keep something negative al;ive.
    whatever the fuck your problem is, anonymous, i know that colin is the best, and i would defend him tooth and nail no matter how bad he may be screwing up.

    i understand you're mad at him for something, but why don't you actually talk to him rather than hide behind the internet to whine at him like a little baby?

    my name is josh lowe. i'm proud of it, as well as of what i say. i put my name on it. i don't hide behind "anonymous" and leave vague, complaining, malevolent comments on other people's sites.

    peace. i'm here for you, colin.

  3. Colin says:

    Josh, you have no idea how much that means to me.

  4. Colin says:

    (To the First comment)

    If yoy don't like what I do then stop talking and do something about it.

  5. Unknown says:

    You go Colin. People have no business retaliating with meaningless words if they're not willing to put their stance and ideas into motion.

    I, for one have just epitimized the definition of a hypocrite just now, because of events in the past week, and I'm ashamed. But I've got a problem with someone and with myself, and I'm doing somthing about it.

    And as for anonymous, you should too. Not with fighting words. Be constructive. I'm sure everyone here would practically be willing to die defending Colin because he's a good friend and learns from mistakes that have been made. I know I would. Can your friends say the same for you?

  6. Anonymous says:

    First of all, I have no problems with Colin, he's always been nice to me. But, i have to tell Josh Lowe that "fuckshitter" has to be the dumbest word ever created. Plus, anonymous' comment was truly mean, but vague? Joshie boy, it seems rather direct to me. Also, I find it funny how you think it's cowardly to diss someone online, and yet that's exactly what you did for three paragraphs.

    Anyways, Colin rocks my socks, and i fully support him with everything he does. But i just think Josh needs to learn about a little thing we call hypocracy :)

  7. Colin says:

    Nice Annie. You are a great friend.

Leave a Reply