La Lune Trop Pale

It is a lonly feeling not having anywhere to go on New Year's Eve. I mean, we have had a party here for the past few years and I have been able to have some people over. But now it comes to my senior year. and really Iguess it shouldn't matter very much, I mean it is just like any other night isn't it. With a shit load of fireworks and a bunch of drunk people stumbling around making resolutions they won't fill. But somehow it matters. Somehow this night, I want to be with people I care about, people I love, people I am going to live my life with around me. Somehow, I am not able to do that. There are so many people that I want to spend time with this year because I am not going to see them anymore at UofM. I am suprised how few people are going to UofM. I'm sure I'll make friends, but nobody can replace some of the amazing friends I have now.
I guess I will just count last night as my New Year's Eve. I had my people over last night, but it's not the same. Don't get me wrong last night is one of the best times I have had in a while sharing laughs with some great guys, but certain people make or break a night and tonight just won't be made I guess. No amount of fireworks is going to lighten up my mood I suppose. Writing about it probably doesn't help either.
Just the fact that I wasn't invited anywhere, and everyone that I call to try and come and watch a movie or two with me and like one other person is in the most unlikely of places, or having a murder mystery party.
You win some you lose some I suppose. I just didn't think I would lose tonight.

Happy Fucking New Year







caresse l'opale de tes yeux blases

Leave a Reply