I wonder when that period is where you stop worrying so much about everything, and just start looking at things with a strange kind of cynical amusement. Where everything becomes less confusing and brilliantly incisive. One can only look to the future and nolonger to the imminent and inevetable pain that comes from living in the past. I see so many young ones question everything they do, whether it is right or wrong, weather to be cogitative or hedonistic, (listen to the super ego or the ID). To me, that is too much thought in general. My message to you: It doesn't matter what you do. All of my friends have good intentions and that is enough if you put your mind to it. Stop thinking and just do it. Loosen up kids. You know you are doing the right thing SO STOP WORRYING... it isn't good for your health.


"Think enough and you won't know anything." - Kenneth Patchen.....

Leave a Reply