I ain't got nobody...

..... and nobody is for me



now, normally, this would sound like a sad phrase. Think about it. Then listen to this.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    that guy sounds kinda happy, strange indeed, but the phrase is sad...where do you come up with this stuff?

    ;-)

  2. Anonymous says:

    I need to know,
    Are you still waiting?
    I'm confused,
    And you're a good friend,
    But I really don't know,
    If it'll happen in the end,
    Give me a call,
    You know the number,
    You see me in the hall,
    And even in the band room,
    The question is,
    Could it ever be Love Actually?

  3. Colin says:

    wow, im in a very iniquitous mood... that(^) is pathetic.....sorry, i didn't mean it

  4. Unknown says:

    Uh-oh, sounds like Colin has a stalker

Leave a Reply