So quiet
another wasted night,
the television steals the conversation
exhale,
another wasted breath,
again it goes unnoticed.


Yeah. So, everyday i see you, i notice things that I haven't before. Why i notice these things; why im even looking at you is beyond me. But I have begun to remember how you first entered my life...

Through a dream

Everyday, I saw you in the hall, since freshman year. EVERY SINGLE FRICKEING DAY. Why did you die in that dream? i dunno. but what i do know is that because of that dream, you appeared into my line of sight and have dramatically affected my life.

Please tell me you're just feeling tired
cause if it's more than that I feel that I might break
out of touch, out of time.
Please send me anything but signals that are mixed
cause I can't read your rolling eyes
out of touch, are we out of time?


Each time I saw you, you looked different. You are a well known person that I don't know at all. You didn't even know that I exsisted untill we just happened to be in the same class, and sport. Even then, you didn't see me.

T'wasn't untill I finally started leaving weak remarks hinting towards the fact that i saw you everyday, watching your every move. Adoring you in a sort of crazed freshmany sort of way.

Close lipped
another goodnight kiss
is robbed of all it's passion,
your grip
another time, is slack
it leaves me feeling empty.


Even today, when you know that you have become a kind of sybol for what life is to me, you don't have a difference. Which I guess is normal, it just feels wierd. What I have for you now is not the same as before. Tis no longer a kind of adoring, but admiration, for what you do, and how you think. Yet, still I notice things, why I don't know...nice new sweater.

I'll wait until tomorrow
maybe you'll feel better then
maybe we'll be better then
so what's another day
when I can't bear these nights of thoughts
of going on without you
this mood of yours is temporary
it seems worth the wait
to see your smile again
out of the corner of my eye
won't be the only way you're looking at me then.


Once again, Thanks Bob Dylan

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    So this is the blog you keep rambling on about, lol.

    You're quite the poetic person. I wouldn't have expected that. You never cease to surprise me.

    And as far as this post's content, it's easier said than done, but don't let emotion get ya down. It only will if you let it.

    And God knows, you have plenty of friends to talk to if you do get down. I'm one of 'em.

  2. Colin says:

    The "poem" is a song by Dashboard Confessional called Again it goes unnoticed

Leave a Reply