so, im in French classright now. before lunch the Frau used her cow bell and the bell rang. When the bell rigns group C of the student population is herded to the feeding grounds to eat their lunch for a prealotted amount of time. THen another bell is rung and that group is herded again to their designated rooms.If any of the cattle...ahem...I mean students try to leave before hand, they are pushed back into the masses by use of cattleprod...ahem... verbal command.

This is just one example that I thought up today of how regulatedour lives are. For myself I wake up at a certain time everyday to work out or something of the like for a certain amount of time. Then I haveschool for 6 hours. School is broken up into 90 minute blocks with 6 minute passing time and 30 minutes for lunch. Then I leave todosome after schoolactivity for another certain amount of time, go home, work on homework, eat dinner, and sleep for 5 hours or so. Then I get up at a certain time everyday......... and so on.

Life is really boring...if you just look at the basics. Unfortunatly the human is somehow capable of making complecated, even those most basic of concepts. I agree that the human mind has advanced, an unfortunate side effect of this is that we complicate things as well. People can complicate things as simple as what kind of cloths they are going to wear.

I have also noticed that the reason people complicate things is because of other people. Why do you care what you look like? because other people are going to see you. Why do you care how you act, because other people will watch you. Why do you care what you do in school or for the community? because other people care. The only reason that people do anything is because of other people. Why do you have a job? To pay other people for letting you be taught or having a house or car, etc.

I wonder if cows have the same depth of mind. Is the only thing cows think about is what they are eating? Hmmm this grass is alittle dull, I better go over there. Or is it more complicated than that? Do the cows get upset because their hooves don't match their spots? Do they have social groups and other cows they look up to? Or is it all just about the grass?

Mmmmmmm, this grass tastes great!.... I mean talk to you later...........yeah

Leave a Reply