Movie Aftereffect*: Valkarie


I left Valkarie feeling confident that I would do whatever it takes to get done whatever needs to get done. I was very sure. Very deliberate. I was dedicated. I remembered the aftereffect for Milk and saw how they connected. It lasted for about 40 minutes before it started to fade. It was mildly diluted by an hour and a half. As usual, the television did a fantastic job of distracting me from everything and contributed to the dilution. It was still there when I went to sleep and was gone in the morning.

Cognitively, I was curious about what actually happened and who the people in the plot really were.

*Movie Aftereffects: After seeing a movie, I am always left with an aftereffect, a change in my perception and interaction of and with the world. I may leave the cinema feeling ready to inflitrate MI6, save the world, or solve a mystery. These changes in cognition vary in intensity and last for varying amounts of time.

Leave a Reply