Latly I have found myslef thinking about the human race. One side of me says...

Man kind is an imperfect thing,
Emotions are plauges that reek pain and suffering among us.
Man is blind and can not see beyond his own morales,
He looks at the world through dirty, unfocused glasses.
Man Looks at a problem and says "What kind of work do I have to do to get it done",
he looks at everything as a chore only worth doing if he benifits.

The other part of me says...

Man is an imperfect but repairable thing,
Emotions heal and bring life to man.
Man can learn everything in the world,
He can clean the glasses through which he looks through.
Man can look at a problem and say, "Oh! That seems like I challenge!",
Man can benifit from the word and himself.

Then the other part says...

Yeah but I am right, you are just trying to be optimistic,
Too bad it doesn't work on the truth!

and the Optimistic part says...

You are just being arrogant

and the Arrogant part says...

Yes I am, but at least I am arrogant about the truth!

Leave a Reply