Everything that a person does requires dedication. Anything. Big or small requires some extent of dedication. The difference is not on the task. It is how well suited someone is to that task. If one has done something before, It may take more or less dedication. It again depends on the task. It is the people who put alot of dedication into everything that they treasure that I envy, that I wish I could be like, that I wis they could reach out to me and give me just a scrap of thier apparently abundant knoledge and wisdom, for they have passed they final barrier. THey know exactly how much dedication it takes to put into things. They know exactly what to do and how to do it. They know how to teach the less fortunate how to do this, and they do. Very few of these "wise ones" exist. One might argue that none exist. Who can know. Only the person themselves would know, but since they know that there is always more knowledge, that they are not "wise ones". So I guess they don't exist, but that is of course more perception than reality. Then again, what is reality, but what we persieve it to be?




(by the way my quote of the day is: "What is reality, but what we, as induviduals, persieve with the help of our morals.")
Feel free to quote me, just give me credit.



~Colin

Leave a Reply