The've done it!
It's done

They have created an equation to find the worst day of the year.
What psychologist really has such depressing patients that he would want to find that one day that ist just shit?

This guy

The model is: [W + (D-d)] x TQ
M x NA

The equation is broken down into seven variables: (W) weather, (D) debt, (d) monthly salary, (T) time since Christmas, (Q) time since failed quit attempt, (M) low motivational levels and (NA) the need to take action.
Jennifer Carlile
Reporter
MSNBC (click to read the whole story)
Updated: 1:51 a.m. ET Jan. 24, 2005

2 Responses so far.

  1. g says:

    i need to carry that equation in my pocket, and when a student of mine asks me "why are you picking on me?" i'll just whip that pup out. :)

  2. g says:

    I am sooo showing that one to my students. Pure justification for their bad days. LOL

Leave a Reply