So I woke up this morning and turn the TV on to find the new reality TV show that had to do with making a horror film. It dawned upon me today that one of the best places to see an unreserved human mind is on this show. The best part is you learn how to handle these crazy people. One of the directors really shows a lot of the things I have read and learned in different places about leadership and about getting things done. As weird as it sounds, I think this is one of the best reality shows yet because I get to see how to manage and work with these kinds of people. Plus, I get to see how to handle myself when I act like some of the really really strange people on that show. It is kind of funny to watch and yet, at the same time slightly enlightening.

One Response so far.

  1. Colin says:

    That is really awesome

Leave a Reply