Today was really fun.
I got out of bed really late because my alarm clock has broken and I cannot afford a new one at the moment.
I feel a bit strange because we've just moved to Idaho and there's a weird smell in the house.
I'm so normal
Last night I had to go and pay Joshua's bail. He's such a jerk. He got arrested for punching the Walmart clerk in the face for refusing to sell him beer. He's only 16!
I want to tell the world that I love you all! You're all so special to me!
I am updating this journal for the first time in ages, because I've been in prison.
Today, I got a digital camera! Yes! Here's ten thousand photographs of my cat.
I want to say thanks to the academy for giving me this award.
I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have bipolar disorder, which makes me different enough to be interesting, but the same as all the other cool people with bipolar disorder.
You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron.
Thee words have been brought to you by "Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater"
That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this poem I wrote. It's about my friend Robert, who has bipolar disorder. Just like me. And Heidi.
Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum and Monkey

Leave a Reply