There are two ways to think about pain. There is one that it hurts and distracts you. It is added wieght to your problems. In that state of thinking, you only become more frustrated, and more angry. It is pointless to give yourself more pain, so why don't you think of it diferently.
I think of pain as body awareness. Im not some self mutalator that hurts myself for fun. no, it just works like this. If I get hurt doing something, for example today I got four open bleeding wounds( one is the size of a dime and the other three your pinky fingernail) and three fair sized blisters from rowing. Now I dont see these pains as added wieght, I see themas things I did wrong that I can fix. When I feel pain, it re-focuses me to what I am doing and reminds me why I am doing it. Pain can acctually be pretty usefull if you think about it right. Well, that is todays shpiel. (the last entry was supposed to be yesterdays...hehe)

I see pain as weakness escaping the body.

-bleib tapfer

Leave a Reply