Ok...there are two kinds of people in this world...again...those who can count and..Oh sorry wrong thing (as you can tell I am in a light mood tonight) there are the leader (even though the word leader is overly used and stereotyped) and the followers. The reason I only mentioned one leader is for every leader (...grrrr...) there are approx. 243.789 followers. Thus creating a Roman type mini-civilization in the area. Of course I usually talk about me in high school thus the it would be making a gang like clique. Now whether the leader...is good or evil (for lack of a better phrase) is their decision, BUT! The followers have the power to revolt but don't. I will talk more on this topic tomorrow. Now to where I was getting at. There are also (again for lack of a better phrase) good and evil leaders. Now the evil ones usually were either a single child or the youngest child because in most cases they are the spoiled brats who think they are always right and who are always beat up because of that. So these evil leaders start out by finding a few moldable people and mold them (...I bet you didn't see that coming...) into evil rotten "do what master tells me" robots. Thus furthering their "I'm always right" ego. Now eventually the group gets larger and larger. This is about the time when they become completely self-obsessed, power hungry, corrupt, and other evil stuff people. They keep growing until they are challenged either by another evil group or a good group. The Evil vs. Evil battle usually end up gruesome (and by battle I mean like a mental battle for who?s purpose...even though they are both bad... is better; and by gruesome I mean there are many followers who are lost, don't know who to go to, and who end up having to purpose in life...unless they try to carry on their bosses intentions.) Now in the good vs. evil fights, they are usually shorter cleaner and more effective for bringing people to their senses. After their battle the followers who are lost are able to join the good group and live a good life. Now these battles aren't like gang battles in an old and unpopulated subway station and the good guys are like the police force from the civil war. No, these are more like everyday people looking for a purpose in life. I (considered a leader type) choose my purpose in life to be to change other people?s lives. Now that may sound dumb to some, but think what do you really want to accomplish before you die? What better way than to make yourself live forever in other people's memories. I will take it upon my self to teach the people whose lives I have changed to also follow in my footsteps one way or another. Now I will go more in depth about the high school version of this tomorrow along with the followers realizing that they can do what they want...wow what a revelation...it's called America...do what you want....... or at least to some extent.

Leave a Reply